Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend plans

I am so excited about this weekend!
 
1) I received my copy of Chanakya's Chant yesterday and am already hooked on to it! It is a page turner so far. Thanks once again Kiran!

2) Its N's first Annual Day at playschool today. And I am the one who is anxious and nervous! I hope N keeps that black bow on and doesn't black out - atleast till his act gets over [Cross my fingers]. To make sure I enjoy the event, I have lowered my expectations reasonably, what else do you expect a nervous mom to do :) I volunteered to help the teachers with decorations and will be taking the still pictures too! Looking forward to it :)





                                                                                                                                       via
                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...