Monday, January 24, 2011

Green table decor

Happy Monday everyone!!
This weekend was spent on some much needed retail therapy and some birthday party fun.
I have been having some sit down dinners ever since moving to Bangalore. So I thought of ramping up my table decor collection.
I have these beautiful lime green organic cotton placemats and dinner napkins that my sister had gifted to me and I thought of adding components around it. So I went shopping to FabIndia for a table cloth and this is the end result. I tried my best but couldn't capture the rich green colour of the table cloth. Its a beautiful and deep mehendi green and the pictures don't do justice to it.


The dinner plates are from Corelle (Coastal Breeze design). This dinner set was a gift from S's brother and sister-in-law when we got married and were setting up our home. It was a perfect match for the setting.


The crystal wine glasses are from Cristal d'Arques, Paris. These were a gift from my mom who has been collecting stuff from all over the world for me and my sister :)


The table cloth is in organza from FabIndia. Its a square piece which I put on in a diamond shape on my oval 6 seater and it was perfect!


I need to add some accessories like candles or flowers or a nice centerpice maybe and that will complete the picture I guess! But consider it a work-in-progess for now. Do you like this?? Tell me!

I am going to send this to Patty's Weekend Wrap up 15 over at Colours Dekor!

2 comments:

  1. oh my.. thats lovely.. You are definitely all prepared for a gorgeous get together.. I love that green colour.. both of the cloth and the mats...

    and thanks for linking up to the weekend wrap up last week.. Sorry I've been way too busy to drop by.. :-)

    Hope you are having a fab week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty!! And I totally understand so no worries. Congrats on winning the giveaway at Mindful Meanderings :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...